- Commercial Projects
- Educational Projects
- Other Projects
- (408) 236-2312
- Mon - Fri. 8:00 – 5:00
- 1590 The Alameda #200, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
West Lane Charter Academy Gymnasium
The New Gymnasium was added and completed this October 2011 in the newly built Charter School Campus in Stockton, CA. West Lane Charter School is a new 6th-12th Grade Charter School for ASPIRE Public School which was completed in 2010 and the addition of the new Gymnasium completes the school campus to be fully operational. The Gymnasium/Multi-Purpose Building is approximately 15,132sqft and included a gym/multi-use, food service, restrooms, storages, electrical, sport equipment storage, facility manager office, IDF/AV, sprinkler riser room and lobby.
Because of the newly build campus charter school and extremely tight budget, the building was successfully installed under $2.3 million. The design team pursued Savings By Design to ensure building efficiency and owner satisfaction. of solar comes down.
- Project Name: West Lane Charter Academy Gymnasium, Stockton
- Renamed: “Langston Hughes Academy”
- Location: 2050 West Lane, Stockton, CA 95205
- Owner: ASPIRE Public School
- Owner Contact: Jose Jimenez, Assistant Facilities Manager; (209) 483-1722 cell
- Electrical Engineer: American Consulting Engineers Electrical Inc. Sammy Fernandez, P.E., (408) 236-2312
- Electrical System Includes:
- – Motorized Backboards & Bleachers under one control panel.
- – Intermediate Data Room with fiber optic network connections.
- – Telephone, Fire Alarm, CATV, Intercom/Clock System.
- – Energy Efficient Lighting and Lighting Control panels.
- Estimated Construction Budget: $2,300,000.00